Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week#7 - A Central Vacuum

Gpood morning everyone,

It has been a busy week and it's our second week without Louise at home. She is still in the hospital but both mom and baby are fine.

Yesterday I went to Sudbury and bought a central vacuum. I also bought my angle drill. We did not have time to work on the recroom because we came back late from Sudbury and I wanted to do some cooking.

We bought a Beam Special Edition at Sudbury Vacuum. The next picture depcits the area where the vacuum will be installed.


Furnace Room

I also want to put in a new receptacle to plug the vacuum in. This receptacle will be part of our new circuit. I will try to put up the vacuum next weekend so that Alex can start using it in the basement. I'm still not sure where I'm going to install the inlet upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment