Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week#15 - Day 1 - Taking Off the Drywall

Good morning everyone,

I haven't blogged in almost 3 months because I haven't done much work on our recroom lately.

I'm finally on vacation and plan to finish this project by the end of my 6 week holiday. I have the following tasks to complete:
  1. finish putting up the knotty pine
  2. varnish the pine
  3. varnish and put up the trim (corners, baseboards etc.)
  4. finish building the faux beams
  5. put up the drop ceiling
  6. change the flooring
  7. build a hole to bring in wood
  8. building a cart to put wood in
Yesterday I removed the remaining drywall on the east and south wall. As you can see I made quite a mess. Below you will see some pictures of the job.

Drywall Mess

I also added a third receptacle on the East wall. Today I will work on putting up the remaining pine. I figure this will take two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment