Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week#16 - Knotty Pine (completed)

Good morning everyone,

I finally finished putting up the knotty pine in our recroom.  Unfortunately this week I haven't done much work in the recroom because we are getting ready for our Paquette family reunion.  In addition I'm off to CHEO with Adrien today and only coming back tomorrow night. At least I got my shop cleaned up.

I finished building the remaining 3 faux beam pieces. I've put danish oil on them and waiting the required 72 hours before varnishing them. The next picture shows where the beams are going to be mounted.

Missing Beams
Before I leave for Ottawa today I hope to finish putting up the wood filler on the nails. The next picture shows the recroom as it stands at this point.


Finished Walls
Next week I hope to varnish all of the walls and the faux beams. Alex might help me as he enjoys varnishing. Have a great end of week.

No comments:

Post a Comment