Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week#22 - Linoleum Floor

Hello everyone,

Last week we got our linoleum floor installed, it is absolutely gorgeous. As you can see by the picture below, it makes the room look very different.
New linoleum
I was also able to install most of my trims, mouldings and baseboards.  We are still waiting for our Bostonian pine door to come in. Unfortunately it's on a special order and it may take a few more weeks before we receive it. 

My brother Rhéal gave me a hand with bringing in the wood cart. We had to remove the railing in order to bring it in because it was too wide. That puppy was heavy. Can't wait to get the buck saw and put it on. The next couple of pictures are of the cart. It look very nice.

Cart
Next week we are having dad's party so probably won't get much done. This project is almost completed. Next week I plan on moving my office upstairs in the shop recroom and clean my shop for dad's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment